Ohmahgawwwwwwd. the exams are finally o.v.e.r, okay, just the written ones but it's still better than nothing. I'm left w the paper1s in which I hope I would get full marks for so as to pull up my overall. All I have to say is that this year's Os is c.r.a.p. the way they ask the questions are what I've nvr seen before, so it'd be a miracle if I can scrape through an A. I dont want to end up w 20points and go home crying to my mom who'd be holding a chopper and standing at the door. I dont want to end up leaving vj:S
Anw, my holidays are really.really.really packed. I have events after another. Dont even have time for myself, time for basketball and friends. but whatever the fact, I'm gna enjoy myself through and throught this hols cause eh... I will.
Kim and I went to queensway and parkway today to do shopping. We saw these 2 jackets; one ACM and one Liverpool. Zomg, they were pretty alright. 114bucks (TSKTSK). Alright, then we bought bras lol I cant wait to do more shopping for clothes, for eh... clothes:D

