3...2...1 now fall in my arms now
Friday, June 01, 2007
Okay, I'm gna blog!aft 11days HA I'm gna dedicate ths post to 2people who've made my day k!
1Kaiwei-my dearest &most beloved cousin!

Thanks for being there for me for the past 16years of my life; thanks for staying by me when I was down &out, thanks for accepting all my crap, thanks for listening to me mumble, grumble &ramble, thanks for EVERYTHING:D:D &&forgive me for all my wrongdoing that I've done to upset you.
2TanSohHwee-my "ONE &ONLY FWG"-quoted from tansohhwee HA

BUT I love my fw k!:D:D "And i think you're a good centre so please believe in yourself and the team. Yupp JIAYOU OV*RW**GHT!:D"-tansohhwee
Although she always tries to get something out from me, &I think she's gna squeeze me dry soon, she's really a good girl:D:D

youth cup starts tmr, &... I MISS RUIWEN EVEN THOUGH HE'S SUPER UNGLAMD:


&some random photos to sum it all up!

Delifrance w my bestfriend today BUT she's not in the photo ZZZ

something tht I did to my hair in class HA

Mr &Mrs Spongebob:D:D

EEYORE!!!!


&finally, the super BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG pooh at pp!

Eee-lay-nee
Photobucket
I dislike fairytales.
Tagboard

Wishlist
Michael Phelps
Driving license; go to USA next year
Red nike dunks
Samsung YP-P2
New backpack
PB4!
London 2012
Archives
♠June 2006
♠July 2006
♠August 2006
♠September 2006
♠October 2006
♠November 2006
♠December 2006
♠January 2007
♠February 2007
♠March 2007
♠April 2007
♠May 2007
♠June 2007
♠July 2007
♠August 2007
♠September 2007
♠October 2007
♠November 2007
♠December 2007
♠January 2008
♠February 2008
♠March 2008
♠April 2008
♠May 2008
♠June 2008
♠July 2008
♠August 2008
♠September 2008
♠October 2008
♠November 2008
♠December 2008
♠January 2009
♠February 2009
credits
designer: x
Background: x
basecodes: x