3...2...1 now fall in my arms now
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
okay, I admit lah. I LOVE ICECREAM and I would die for icecream tht's why I couldnt resist the temptation of going to buy icecream at NewZealand Natural's w XiaoYa and Ruby rofl.
Went to pp to buy Ayumi's album yesterday, gah it burnt a hole in my pocket:/ and Kelly, stop getting jealous lol wanted to buy sweets but I didnt know what to get so I didnt buy in the end.
GESS's playing today!!:D so is cch, 中正加油!

Eee-lay-nee
Photobucket
I dislike fairytales.
Tagboard

Wishlist
Michael Phelps
Driving license; go to USA next year
Red nike dunks
Samsung YP-P2
New backpack
PB4!
London 2012
Archives
♠June 2006
♠July 2006
♠August 2006
♠September 2006
♠October 2006
♠November 2006
♠December 2006
♠January 2007
♠February 2007
♠March 2007
♠April 2007
♠May 2007
♠June 2007
♠July 2007
♠August 2007
♠September 2007
♠October 2007
♠November 2007
♠December 2007
♠January 2008
♠February 2008
♠March 2008
♠April 2008
♠May 2008
♠June 2008
♠July 2008
♠August 2008
♠September 2008
♠October 2008
♠November 2008
♠December 2008
♠January 2009
♠February 2009
credits
designer: x
Background: x
basecodes: x